CHRISTMAS PARTY FOR THE DISABLED
Supported by the St. Francis Prep Alumni Association, Father’s Guild, Mother’s Guild, SFP faculty and students.
Saturday, December 16, 2006
10:00 am — 4:00 pm
St. Francis Prep Cafeteria
SFP alumni and friends have supported the Annual Christmas Party for the Disabled for over 30 years. Founded by Sister Joseph Agnes, the party provides Christmas cheer to 300 disabled adults. You can celebrate the season as a volunteer or have Santa deliver a gift from you to one of our special guests.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
· Volunteer! Assist guests as they enjoy lunch, dance, and visit with Santa.
· Give! Drop an inexpensive wrapped gift at Prep before December 16th; Or make a special contribution to the Disabled Party Fund.
· Pray! Remember the lonely, especially at Christmas time.
Gifts our guests would love:
· Bath and Beauty items
(hats, gloves, scarves, slippers, and clothing in large sizes)
· Costume jewelry
· Decorative items (picture frames, figurines)
· Small radios/cassette players (for the blind)
Please place a tag on the gift describing the item.
This helps us ensure your gift is appropriate for the recipient’s disability. For clothing, please indicate "man" or "woman" and the size of the item.
Please leave gifts at the general office to the attention of Noreen Kunzi.
We also accept unwrapped donations of raffle prizes. Any new or gently used gift item is welcome.
For More Information Contact
Noreen Kunzi 718.423.8810 x 267 or
Brother Robert Kent x 230
St. Francis Prep Alumni
"It is in Giving that We Receive"