Christmas Party for the Disabled
Supported by the St. Francis Prep Alumni Association,
Father's Guild, and Mother's Guild as well as
SFP faculty and students.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
10:00 am —4:00 pm
St. Francis Prep cafeteria
SFP alumni have supported St. Francis's Christmas Party for the Disabled for over 30 years. Founded by Sister Joseph Agnes, the party provides Christmas cheer to 300 disabled adults. You can celebrate the season as a volunteer or have Santa deliver a gift from you to one of our special guests. Students serve as volunteer aides throughout the party.
How you can help:
•Volunteer! Assist guests as they enjoy lunch, dance, and visit with Santa
• Give! Drop an inexpensive wrapped gift at Prep before Dec.10. Or make a special contribution to the Disabled Party Fund.
• Pray! Remember the lonely, especially at Christmas time.
Gifts our guests would love:
- • Bath and Beauty items
- • Books
- • Clothing (esp. hats, gloves, scarves, slippers, and large sizes)
- • Costume jewelry
- • Decorative items (picture frames, figurines)
- • Small radios/cassette players (for the blind)
Please place a tag on the gift describing the item. This helps us ensure your gift is appropriate to the recipient's disability. For clothing, please mark men's or women's and the size. The gifts can be left at the general office to the attention of "Disabled Party". We also accept unwrapped donations of raffle prizes. Any new or gently used gift item is welcome.
Contact the Alumni Office at 718 423-8810 x 230 or x 259
St. Francis Prep Alumni - it is in Giving that we receive!